MALARIA OPERATION ASSISTANT
DEPARTMENT: Marketing and Communication Department
LOCATION: Vientiane Capital
COMMITMENT: Consultant (July-December 2022)
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION: 26th July 2022
PSI is a nonprofit organization based in Washington, D.C. that harnesses the vitality of the private sector to address the health problems of low-income and vulnerable populations in more than 60 developing countries. With programs in malaria, reproductive health, child survival, HIV, and sanitation, PSI promotes products, services and healthy behavior that enable low-income and vulnerable people to lead healthier lives.
- Support malaria elimination project officers to submit monthly advance-reconciliation by coordinating with field staff and the operation team at the head office.
- Assistant to coordinate with the CMPE, subnational level (provincial and district health workers) on preparing budget advances, reconciliations, monthly incentives by checking the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of documents.
- To assist facilitate project implementation by submitting procurement requests, budgets, and work plans. Reporting and maintaining relevant documentation in accordance with donor requirements, IM, and PSI policies and procedures.
- To support and ensure ongoing documentation and attend the relevant meetings with government stakeholders and partners.
- (Alt 1) Attend and document (take minutes/notes) for relevant meetings with government stakeholders and partners.
- (alt2) Attend the relevant meetings with government stakeholders and partners and review documentation.
- Support the CMPE, Malaria Project Manager, managers, and directors to organize meetings, marketing events, training and capacity building schedules for government staff at the national, provincial, district levels and response teams.
- To assist tracking and record the budget expenditures and reports to the Malaria Project Manager.
- Support malaria elimination staff and government health workers on delivering tools, equipment, and related documents to provinces or from provinces to the head office.
- To support to collect monthly reports from the field officers, government health workers to MIS team and deliver to the government.
- Assistant to enter monthly data to malaria dashboard (DHIS2)
- To support maintain and keep track of field team activity reports and daily reports.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the line supervisor.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in administration, financing, auditing, programming, or public health
- Experience organizing meetings, and collaborating with government officials
- Experience in organizing capacity-building and skills training
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience with NGOs or international funded projects in the health areas
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet)
- Fluency in Lao and working proficiency in the English language
- Excellent communication skills (friendly, approachable, culturally sensitive, and honest
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to the PSI/Laos Human Resource Coordinator, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or deliver a hard copy to PSI/Laos (Donkoi Village, Unit 16, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital) by the deadline on 27th July 2022. For more information, please contact the telephone number +85621-330429–221. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
Apply by: 27-Jul-2022